Friday, March 25, 2011

Other works in progress

Student is working on an illustration of a person.  Notice that the face is exactly cut in half.  What do you think this artist plans to do on the other side of the face?  Artists are story makers.  What kind of story is this artist telling?

This artist also has a favorite musical artist.  Nice start to the portrait!


THIS IS MY ART PIECE I DREW. THIS PIECE HAS MY FAVORITE TEAMS, I WAS BORN IN ATLANTA GA, AND I'M A FAN OF ALL GA TEAMS AND I LOVE RAP FROM DOWN THERE. TRY LOOKING AT ALL THE RAPPERS NAMES THAT I HAVE PUT IN THE OUTER RED N GREEN LETTERS, I AM AN UP N COMING RAPPER SO I HOPE U LIKE MY WORK AND SOON MY LYRICS... L.R.
 Don't forget you can write about your own work!  If you have something to say about the class or what inspires you, we want to hear about it.  You thoughts are also important and can help you keep working on a specific concept or idea about all the work you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment